Close

Hybrid View

also very glad here, used it again last night, no headaches, even after 2 months without using it, successful scan on first attempt.

Student
    I just placed my order. I should have my scanner by the end of the week!!!! I was very disappointed with the Fuel3D and Scanify software. None of the scans would automatically align. Seems from reading here that is not an issue! Looking forward to trying it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugues View Post
    also very glad here, used it again last night, no headaches, even after 2 months without using it, successful scan on first attempt.

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by svt04cobra View Post
    I just placed my order. I should have my scanner by the end of the week!!!! I was very disappointed with the Fuel3D and Scanify software. None of the scans would automatically align. Seems from reading here that is not an issue! Looking forward to trying it out!
    Aligning is fully automatic with the turtable and you won't have any issues.
    With free scan mode (without the turtable) the software will attempt to align each scan individually but will sometimes fail if there isn't enough overlap. You then get the option to align manually by selecting up to 3 points or delete the last scan and reposition the object to try again.

Student
    Good to know. Thank you sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by scobo View Post
    Aligning is fully automatic with the turtable and you won't have any issues.
    With free scan mode (without the turtable) the software will attempt to align each scan individually but will sometimes fail if there isn't enough overlap. You then get the option to align manually by selecting up to 3 points or delete the last scan and reposition the object to try again.