Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lmao - to be honest It probably pushed forum numbers up rather than down.
    The internet likes sensationalism and scatalogical items :-)

Just because someone doesn't like a particular item - does not change the skill involved in the 3d printing process and processes involved in it's production.

Personally, I find benchy's really offensive. All that plastic that's just headed for a bin. And everything you learn from a benchy you can learn from just about ANY 3d print.

At the end of the day - even a buttplug is a 3d printed object intended for everyday use.
    Not by me, I might add. ;-)
    Each to their own, live and let live and it takes all sorts to make a world, yada yada yada, etc

But you could simply take the top part of the trump stl, and make any number of trump-based 3d printed items.
    A toilet brush would probably sell well :-)

So while some of the threads and posts we have on here might offend someone (and lets face it, some people seem to spend their entire lives looking for things to be offended by), as long as they fit the basic criteria: 3d printed, designed for 3d printing or utilising 3d printing in their manufacture - then sex toys are as valid as tool holders (cough cough) D&D figurines and any other item you can conceive of and make in your home workshop :-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-02-2020 at 06:19 AM.