Name: Jason Sarnowski

I would give the blaster to my oldest son (11), probably for Christmas. Many others may say the same thing but, truthbe known, deep down inside I would really want it all for myself. I love to share stories of my child hood withmy son and he listens intently. One ofthe best memories of my childhood was Star Wars and acting out the scenes fromthe movies in my backyard. The blaster will be a great improvement over thesticks that we used in the early 80s. About a year ago I introduced my son tothe Star Wars Movies and even had him watch them in the order of release. Heabsolutely loved them, so for Christmas we bought him the entire series onBlu-ray. Every time a friend comes over,light saber wars erupt and he begs to watch another Star Wars movie, his littlebrother (6) is getting in on the action too. We are planning a Star Wars movie marathon and costume party for the newmovie release. How cool would it be forDad to show up as Han Solo with a replica blaster, instead of my usual DarthVader role (someone has to be the bad guy for all of those light saber battles).