Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by dunginhawk View Post
    being the owner of a muve3d printer I can confidently tell you the flex vat that they have created is 2nd to none. its a fantastic piece of art really. I actually just modified my 2nd vat and mounted a camera inside the vat to see the prints as it progresses brilliant
    Cool. I really wish I skipped the Pegasus and bought a Muve3d... I need to do some measurements and see if I could get the Muve3d flexvat into my pegasus.

Technologist
    HOORAH! I got in. Will post details in the next few hours or so. I need to confirm if I got lucky (after I add a backdoor).

Awesome! Great work.

Technologist
    I have many ideas to try, but family calls, and it may not be until Monday night. I also have a possible idea for some hardware/controller replacement, I think it would be under about $150 (including a new BBB).

Technologist
    I'm thinking longer term I will need a new BBB to do any dev. I'm moving files from the main partion the SSD because it's so poorly partitioned (the main root is very small and I just filled it up trying to get dev tools install).

I'm in! You may want to go into more detail for editing the passwd, shadow and sudoers files as some may not be used to manually editing or may not know how too. Also, backing up the files before editing is probably a good idea. Thanks again! I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Technologist
    Cool, let me know if you find anything. I built the galvostep, pru0, pru1 code and tried running it unsuccessfully. I haven't looked into it much more,

Technologist
    Also, from what I've been able to tell, at any point if they (FSL) rolls out an update they could easily wipe anything we've put on here, I'm planning on ordering a second BBB and putting as much from this board onto it (probably the git repo) and working off that in the near future.

I should validate I haven't broken anything first, but the second board will be good because I'll be sure none of the FSL software running/active on the system is interfering with what I try to do.

Technologist
    Been busier than I'd have liked, but making slow progress. I started on the process to dissemble the PRU binaries. I added my code to github. I wrote it and validated it, I didn't archive/record any of the disassembled code yet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast