We just ordered one. I had a sample part printed with CF. The part has .275 tabs that are .312 long and it filled them pretty well. I think the trick was to make sure the ends were rounded so the CF can make the corner. Even had a .175 hole that was .125 off of the edge of the part and CF made it around the hole. Part is 5" long with a large pocket and cutaway. came out .02 flat all the way across. The combination of tough Nylon and CF is very promising. Cant wait to try out the Kevlar and Fiberglass which should turn tighter corners. Had some .05 cross holes one with a .01 intersecting hole. the .05 holes came out ok but the .01 hole was a too small. I will try that again because it was only .075 off of the edge and I believe it didnt have enough room.

Dimensionally the part came out really good with very little clean up and it is STIFF. held about .002 in all directions. The .175 through hole had a little Nylon that dripped inside but not bad.

Used 28cm3 of Nylon and 2.81 of CF.

I sent the local reseller a file they got on Friday morning and had a part in may hand Friday afternoon.