On Dollo.2, I also did some cable management. Same cable chain setup. I also designed a new RAMPS case and redid some wiring from the ATX-psu. I was having some issues with temperatures fluctuating and the problem turned out to be insufficient wires for the 12V input. The problem manifested when the bed was heating, which caused to 12V level on RAMPS to drop and also affected the temp readings. As with it's bigger brother, the wiring is still a bit of a work in progress, I'll need to cut them to correct length and get some cable sleeves done.
IMG_20200704_105917.jpgIMG_20200704_110004.jpg

I've been using a printed planetary geared extruder setup for a while (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:775636) and it's been working quite well. However, due to motor heat, the sun gear started to slip on the motor so I swapped in a Titan I had laying around. For Dollo.2 I haven't seen the need to go fo rised extruder, might explore that later...
IMG_20200704_105948.jpg

Both Dollo's seem to be quite reliable printers, even though the print quality isn't perfect. They get the job done as long as you don't expect pristine quality. And they are fun to tinker with.