Thank you Todd-67. Maybe you are right. If customer support is great with a popular brand around the world, i can get as much help as possible from here, other forums and channels like youtube. And also i liked your suggestion about asking the local filament developers if i need to get any documents before selling stuff made from them. PLA or ABS that's the biggest question right now Some say ABS and some say PLA. That's like ATI vs NVIDIA Both have advantages and disadvantages against each other. Since durability and smoothness of the item is the major fact for me i guess i will go with ABS although some say that PLA can be as durable as ABS. Really tough matter :/

Quote Originally Posted by Todd-67 View Post
To be honest with you when you get into 3d printing you fix most things yourself. These things are not terribly complicated and that is why we advise to get one with good customer support and a popular model so you can find out how to fix stuff from the forums and online sources like youtube. That is why I recommended FlashForge creator. It is a very popular printer that prints very well. Their customer support is also very good. Parts are readily available over the internet.

You cannot change the hardness of the materials but you can change the infill density to make the parts stronger. There are times when I just want a representation of something so I use 10-20% infill. Other times I want a part that is representative of the injection molded part and I use 100% infill. PLA feels harder than ABS because it is stiffer. Nylon is stronger than ABS and PLA but is hygroscopic so you wouldn't want to use it in applications involving water as it will swell over time.

As far as selling printed items in EU with their restrictions I would suggest settling on a filament that is made in the EU. The company can more than likely supply you with the proper MSDS data and any other documentation required for printed objects.