Close

Hybrid View

I thought the entire system was dependent on microphone feedback from a capacitive sensor that discharges every time the resin drips through? How will it work well via smart phone if it does not have the separate I/O channels to control the laser and the resin level? I assume it's not needed if the drip reservoir is a specific shape and volume but I thought that was intended to be a separate part and not included with the kit?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockMcKean View Post
    I thought the entire system was dependent on microphone feedback from a capacitive sensor that discharges every time the resin drips through? How will it work well via smart phone if it does not have the separate I/O channels to control the laser and the resin level? I assume it's not needed if the drip reservoir is a specific shape and volume but I thought that was intended to be a separate part and not included with the kit?
    Ever notice how some of the earphones included with smartphones has a microphone in it? Most smartphone "headphone" jacks are actually TRRS connectors. They function as both headphone jacks and microphone jack.