Close

Hybrid View

Technician
    Add Wes@MachWax on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    answer is simple - don't buy it from wanhaousa.

Doesn't make the printer any less of a bargain.
    This^

People should understand that despite the name, WanhaoUSA is not owned by Wanhao. They are(were) just a distributor. Wanhao (China) still offers a good value for many models as well as the I3 in the op.

WANHAOUSA is crap! I wish I had found this forum before. I placed mi order almost a month ago, and I haven't even received my so called FEDEX tracking number. The service sucks, as you said, they e-mail you back once a week or so. And as far as I've been able to see, there's only one person running that "bussines": Manny Figueira.
    No matter how good the prices seem, it's a web of lies. Don't buy anything from that site!

Quote Originally Posted by rbnn View Post
    WANHAOUSA is crap! I wish I had found this forum before. I placed mi order almost a month ago, and I haven't even received my so called FEDEX tracking number. The service sucks, as you said, they e-mail you back once a week or so. And as far as I've been able to see, there's only one person running that "bussines": Manny Figueira.
    No matter how good the prices seem, it's a web of lies. Don't buy anything from that site!
    Yeah, I wish I had known that they were not an official branch before I ordered.

Wanhao themselves make good printers, but they don't have any official branch anywhere outside of China. WanhaoUSA's name was pretty misleading, they have nothing to do with Wanhao themselves, and a few weeks ago Wanhao themselves officially claimed they are no longer considered a reliable redistributor.

Plenty of other reliable sites to purchase a Wanhao printer from.