Quote Originally Posted by ReedRods View Post
This is my first post. I've been reading these forums for a while. I will be purchasing a 3d printer soon. It will be my first. I will be using it for some odd and end stuff but also to get my daughter familiar with the technology. She is 4, soon to be 5. The i3 Duplicator has me interested for my first 3d printer. I've tried to contact the company 4 separate times, 3 by email and 1 by phone, for the past week and a half and have yet to receive a response. I had some questions about the printer before purchasing. Their website says that I would receive a response within 24 hours. That hasn't been the case. Has anyone else had trouble reaching this company or had trouble with customer support?
From my experience with Wanhao, their direct support was poor. I went weeks w/o reply before giving up fixing my issues at my own cost. They never did actually reply fwiw. You will get the most support on their google forums. Which most contributions are largely from other customers, and a person who goes by the handle Jetguy rather than people directly working for Wanhao. While they offer a great value for the hardware you receive, the service is where I found they lacked. Still worth it imo. But to their credit, they do pay attention to those forums, and implement improvements. I have heard that their service was improving, but your experience sounds more like mine. Also to their credit, they do not delete fair criticisms on those forums.