Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
    Anyone getting this to work? I have port set and baud rate set 11500, which allows S3D to connect to the printer but.....

When I hit the "Upload to SD", the printer starts the heat-up process as if I wanted S3D to Print the item (I have not waited to see if it will actually print - don't want to print from computer) and the file never uploads to the SD card..

I would like to Upload to the SD card and then Print from SD card from inside S3D.

Is this possible?
    Get a SD card reader for your computer and save the file to the SD card straight out of S3D. Pop the card out of the computer and into the printer. Select the SD card from the menu when you hit print on the printer menu. Select your file and walk away. I have never hooked mine up to my laptop. I printed this way from day one. You can also alternately use a USB jump drive which is what I do at work.

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Ok so lets forget about how slow it is, should this be happening?

When I hit the "Upload to SD", the printer starts the heat-up process as if I wanted S3D to Print the item (I have not waited to see if it will actually print - don't want to print from computer).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12