Close

Createbot Mini, Max TT200 & GT30

While most of the 3D printers we've seen coming out of China have been remakes of popular US or European models, several manufacturers are creating their own unique designs, getting China a stronger foothold in the global 3D printing industry. Createbot, based in Zhejiang, has introduced several new 3D printers for both the consumer and industrial markets, and when 3DPrint.com was able to meet with representatives at 3D Print Week a few weeks ago in NYC, the new products were certainly impressive. For the consumer market, Createbot has introduced the Createbot Mini, available in several colors, and the Createbot Max; on the industrial side, the Createbot GT30 and Createbot TT200 are DLP machines with impressive specs. Check out the full article for more details and specifications for these new machines: http://3dprint.com/60921/createbot-mini-max/

Below is a look at several colors of the Createbot Mini:

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    The mini build volume: 150 x 150 x 220 (actually 220x150x150) so it's not a replicator clone then ? Hmmm, not seen a printer with those build dimensions that isn't :-)

The maxi looks far more like an original design.

The more the merrier :-)

Be carefull when buying a 3D printer.
    I recommended my company to buy the Createbot MAX to print all sorts of prototypes. Now we have an expensive useless box.
    The screen started blanking every now and then, after that unstable extruder temperature and, finally, the circuit board literally burned.
    The reseller ( Direct 2 Motion / Createbot EU ) says it's due to a voltage peak. I can assure you it's not, the current was supplied through a SAI.
    Anyway, now I'll try to convince my boss to buy a BCN 3D SIGMA. It's pretty well rated and looks well built.
    I just hope we nail it this time...