Close

Hybrid View

Engineer
    Fix the shrinkage, fix the warping, fix the bed adhesion, fix electronic fail-proof, fix the horrible slicing from any software, fix the horrible overhang generating, fix the vibration..... fix anything else that is annoying to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by richardphat View Post
    Fix the shrinkage, fix the warping, fix the bed adhesion, fix electronic fail-proof, fix the horrible slicing from any software, fix the horrible overhang generating, fix the vibration..... fix anything else that is annoying to deal with.
    Well, it seems like each one of those could be a real pain in the ass! ;-)
    Let me ask you this: if you had a magic wand and could completely eliminate one of the problems you mentioned, which one would you choose and why?

Quote Originally Posted by sdr1 View Post
    Well, it seems like each one of those could be a real pain in the ass! ;-)
    Let me ask you this: if you had a magic wand and could completely eliminate one of the problems you mentioned, which one would you choose and why?
    I could have almost written that exact reply by richardphat. Of those he listed, I think warping and bed adhesion are related. So if I could fix just ONE thing, I'd fix warping and that just might eliminate bed adhesion (or specifically, non-adhesion). Why? For me, it's not been that much of a problem with PLA, but for ABS, even with a heated bed, sometimes the prints come out just fine, sometimes they don't. Eventually I get what I want, but I really hate wasting the time when 1/3 into a print, it starts to lift and warp and I have to start from scratch.