Quote Originally Posted by tato887 View Post
hello friends my English is not very good but try to explicarne mnejor what you can to see if together we can help.

talk to a person in brooklyn and gave me some instructions to the ftxcastgreen casting material.
proceeded to do the above, so to speak had not an uncertain outcome because I do not possess the proper investment that I could get in my country, but I think that with the right investment you can have optimal results.

I recommended some parts tilt printed on the Geomagic software in order to have more clarity in the pieces.

after printing the piece acquire a liquid called glycerin for sale at any pharmacy.

introducing a glass with liquid glycerine, in section curing, then with a thread holding the part where the tray is placed, and enter the printed piece in the liquid glycerin and cure 3-4 times until it becomes one light violet color.

This process causes the printed piece to keep the color when casted is performed.

I think I had an uncertain outcome because what casts it went well and what I need is to get the right investment.

I have a question with the material have been able to cast ftxgreen somehow ??????
If the investment you need is unavailable where you are located, I would suggest making a mold from the printed piece. FTX Green can withstand temperatures up to 800F (426C) without deforming. This allows you to make a rubber mold using a vulcanizer. The vulcanization process requires temperatures of 300F (148C).

If you don't have access to a vulcanizer, making a silicone mold requires no heat at all and the result will be the same. Just mix and pour. Then you can inject wax, or any other castable material into the mold for casting.

This way you get a high quality product while keeping costs down.

The instructions and materials needed for casting FTX Green are on Page 2 of this thread. Good luck.