Update to this thread:

I was unable to actually get the nozzle removed. Not sure why. It's on there pretty good. So what I ended up doing was going back to Guitar center (they gave me the wrong size guitar string the first time I went =/ ) and got the correct 0.38mm guitar string. Then removing the extruder from the assembly, and using a small nut to keep the fan screwed into the heating block still, pre-heated the nozzle to normal temp.

Once pre-heated, I used a paper clip to get down in the hole, and just cleaned out what I could with it that way. I used a few paper clips because it got caked in plastic and hardened etc. I tried one toothpick as I read online, but it almost broke inside the hole, so I went back to paper clips. They won't break very easy! Cant imagine trying to fish out a piece of wood from there. Then took the guitar string, and feed it up through the bottom of the nozzle and up, going up and down getting the nozzle nice and cleaned. Hooked it all back up, and it's working great.

Next time I clean this thing out I will take a bunch of pic's and make a lil tutorial for people, cause it took me quite a bit to get it all cleaned out, and not much info out there for it. I first seen the guitar string idea from Geoffro on here. Helped ton's. I was emailing with Tang about it, and mentioned that they should include one guitar string with new purchase's. Would be a great tool and is almost guaranteed to be needed at some point I would guess.