Close

3DLT's Mystery 3D Printing Packages - $50

3D printing company 3DLT showcases the work of promising 3D designers so that retailers across the country can see the work and offer it in-store. Right now, 3DL is trying to clean house to make way for new 3D-printed products, so they’re offering a Mystery Box for $50. Choose a “His” or “Hers” box, which contains “$100 worth of 3D-printed awesomeness,” products from decorative objects for the home to gadgets for electronics, jewelry, and toys. Find out more about it in the full article: http://3dprint.com/46925/3dlt-mystery-box-surprise/

Below is a peek at the 3DLT Mystery Box promotion. Have you ordered anything?

I ordered one this morning! I can't wait to get it. I ordered a "His" mystery box for my boyfriend. As soon as it arrives I will repost and share what was in it.

Administrator
    Follow SarahA On Twitter
    I can't wait to hear what people receive in these Mystery Boxes! I think this is a really fun way for the company to get people introduced to some 3D printed goodies...and dangerous for those of us who are just naturally curious

So I got mine today and wanted to share what I received. I did get a cell phone case (which is really cool) but it doesn't fit the phone I have... it is a perfect gift though! On another note, I actually received 6 items and the earrings even came with hooks attached. Overall, I think it was worth it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator
    Follow SarahA On Twitter
    Those all look really neat! I'm guessing based on the earrings that was a box "for Her"? Quality looks good on those prints, too.

Yes, I got a Her Box. The designs I think are cool... I really like the bracelet. Shipping was pretty fast as well.

My box arrived today! I love it especially the dinosaur printed in full color sandstone. The mystery box is worth it for that alone but I got 4 other awesome products with it too. In addition I got a coffee Cup Sleeve, Wire Frame Coaster, Cell Phone Case & a Cell Phone Stand. They are work awesome even my cell phone case which fits my iphone 5.
    Attached Images Attached Images