Close

Hybrid View

The endstops section from my configuration.h follows. The only real difference is that the logic is inverted. I would also check wiring to make sure that the end stops are connected to the correct signal and ground pins on the RAMPS board.

Code:
    // coarse Endstop Settings
    #define ENDSTOPPULLUPS // Comment this out (using // at the start of the line) to disable the endstop pullup resistors

#ifndef ENDSTOPPULLUPS
      // fine endstop settings: Individual pullups. will be ignored if ENDSTOPPULLUPS is defined
      // #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_XMAX
      // #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_YMAX
      // #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_ZMAX
      // #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_XMIN
      // #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_YMIN
      // #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_ZMIN
    #endif

#ifdef ENDSTOPPULLUPS
      #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_XMAX
      #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_YMAX
      #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_ZMAX
      #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_XMIN
      #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_YMIN
      #define ENDSTOPPULLUP_ZMIN
    #endif

// The pullups are needed if you directly connect a mechanical endswitch between the signal and ground pins.
    const bool X_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Y_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool X_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Y_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    const bool Z_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true; // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define DISABLE_MAX_ENDSTOPS
    //#define DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOPS

My board is not RAMPS it's Sanguinololu. I have tried changing the endstop logic but it didn't help. Actually now the extruder doesn't move at all no matter what I do. I was able to do homing and move the extruder left and right before I reinstalled the new marlin firmware so I assume the cables should be fine.