After doing a bunch of successful prints with the recommended version of 0.9.9. I have attempted to use the newer version 1.29 to take advantage the newer features mainly the preview options available, however no matter what i do it outputs anomalies in the gcode.

I started with loading the config provided by colin in documentation for my 12" Pegasus Basic. But it seems to have a mind of its own. Even after loading the config file I still have to plug in the 300 x 300 bed size, I typically have all my prints centered on 150 x 150 for prints. Seems no mater what I do the outputed gcode from 1.29 tells the printer to center the print head on Home.... my current print which is basically round disk will center the print head on Home and the result is the skirt is a "Quarter of the actual print (not scaled to a quarter of the print, but literally a 1/4 slice of the disk).

I have even gone as far as loading up both versions side by side and replicating / verifying the setting between the two versions were identical where applicable.

Has anybody else experienced this. TIA