Hello all,

I have bought a Geeetech Me Creator 3D printer from dx.com and after 3 months it seems to be an absolute mistake. I don't want to bore you with all the troubles I faced but I solved almost all of them. I asked help from Geeetech but to be honest I felt like I know more than them and I am a beginner. Or they just didn't care I don't know. I needed to reinstall the Marlin firmware to fix a temperature control issue for the extruder. I downloaded Marlin firmware and modified the configuration.h according to this video on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RbcMvhatjU). Now it can control the temperature at the hot end extruder nicely. Unfortunately, I have these new problems at the moment which I can't fix. 1) I can not home the extruder and 2) the extruder only moves in one direction like +x, +y or +z but only once in negative directions, like 1mm or 10mm for once. Then it stops. I have tried making changes with the direction logic, limitswitch logic but nothing changed. I would be glad to hear suggestions. Many thanks.