Quote Originally Posted by postmahomeson View Post
To be honest with you with the specifications of the fusion 3 , it should dominate the 3d printing industry but that does not include those 3d printers that are $30,000+ , however for the fusion 3 idk if they have update kits but the this is one of the reasons i would recommend the 3d monstr besides the weight, the 3d monstr is a higher choice because they are one of the best overall deals around and the 3d monstr is more like a higher end of the 3d printers but a better bargian
I bought my Fusion 3o6 about a month ago and have successfully printed with ABS, PLA, Nylon, T-glass, Polycarbonate. I also had a lot of questions on how to print all of those materials which Chris and Chip answered without hesitation or delay. This 3d Montsr looks good but won't be shipping until November and I have no idea how well they support their customers. I know Fusion has the best customer support I have ever seen from a manufacturing company. So you can keep your Monstr I will keep buying Fusion 306's.