Quote Originally Posted by eimkeith View Post
We've had the F306 for 3 weeks, run through 3 spools of PLA (1 in the first 3 days) - so far it is a very promising piece of equipment - the next generations will be awesome, as this first gen is on par with developed tools in other industries (we develop parts for historic Porsches)

look for extruder fan issues (small batch of 12v fans delivered instead of 24v - we were lucky enough to get the 12v, so a replacement is on its way) - that is the only possible flaw we can find as of yet, and we've been running this thing round the clock, hard.

best $ we've spent in a long time.
Perfect. This is just the kind of feedback I have been looking for. Have you tried any other materials beyond PLA? Are you able to post any pictures of your prints? Have you had any failed prints and have these been due to the printer or operator error?

I have just received through a test print from the guys and I must say the quality appears to be up there with my form 1+. I was very impressed with the surface finish and dimensional accuracy of the part.

About the only issue I have now is that I'm UK based but am speaking to the guys about possibly having one sent over to me.