Close

Hybrid View

also, what I really liked about the F306 besides the build envelope is the fact that very little of it is proprietary; I can't see obsolescence any time soon, and the components are readily available and accessible. Chris seems to freely share info and parts sources, very above-board. I'm tweaking it a bit (can't help it) but I'd certainly buy it again.

Quote Originally Posted by eimkeith View Post
    also, what I really liked about the F306 besides the build envelope is the fact that very little of it is proprietary; I can't see obsolescence any time soon, and the components are readily available and accessible. Chris seems to freely share info and parts sources, very above-board. I'm tweaking it a bit (can't help it) but I'd certainly buy it again.
    Just what I need to know. Your experience of failed prints is also good to know as I am currently using a form 1+ so the hundreds of hours of printing experience I have is in SLA with no FDM time. I realize I'm in a very small minority in that regard.

Thanks for the review. If anyone else has used one I'd be interested to hear your experience

Received machine today. Early in the ball game but compared to our prior printers (Cubex Duo and TAZ 4) this startup has been painless. Did the test print, then three of our own parts. All successful. We'll be running some of the same stuff side by side on the TAZ 4 and F306 (the Cubex is retired). I like what I see so far.