Quote Originally Posted by N5QM View Post
Can you describe the process of putting the PEI sheet onto the glass with the adhesive? I wasn't about to find a video describing the process and I expect you could make quite a mess of things if the adhesive is that sticky.
So I bought the 12 x12 3m adhesive , and 12 x12 PEI sheet. I cleaned off my glass with rubbing alcohol. Peeled off one side of the paper, and then did my best to start at one end apply it, trying to get all the bubbles out. I didn't get them all out. I heard it is ok to leave them in or to slice them with a knife to pop them, so mostly they were tiny. I smoothed it out as best I could then put a board over it and left it overnight.

The next day I used my razor blade and trimmed it to fit the glass. Pulled off the backing and did the same thing with the PEI sheet in that I tried to get it to lay flat, starting on one end and pushing it down onto the adhesive as I went. Since it is 1 big sheet it went on smooth. I then put a board over the glass/PEI, and put about 10' lbs of weights and left it until the next day.

Once that was on good, I used a new blade in my utility knife to score around the glass, as mine is a 10". I then snapped off the remains. It scored pretty decently, and I made several passes so that it was easy to snap off.