Close

Incredible 3D Printed Urns That Depict the Dead Individual

Unfortunately we all will eventually die. When this happens, someone in our family will be tasked with the job of working out our post-death arrangements. Whether it is a traditional funeral, or if it is having our bodies cremated, it certainly is never a fun thing to do. There is the dreadful task of having to pick out a casket or an urn, that will house our remains for the rest of eternity. One company, called Cremation Solutions is trying to make this a little bit easier. Using 3D technology they have a means of creating urns that replicate our loved ones, or our loved ones' favorite celebrities. Using only one or two photos they are able to 3D print busts or action figure urns that look almost identical to how the real person did/does. Further details on these 3d printed urns can be found here: http://3dprint.com/25146/3d-printed-urns/

Staff Engineer
    Possibly the creepiest thing I've read about this month, If I ever saw one of these heads on someone's shelf... Just no.

Looks good. But i do not want to have that kind of urn with grandmother head. It would be scary. BTW did you see Nawia urns?
    This is a beautiful urns: www.nawia.eu