Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    printbus please do not thing I am offended in any way. After rereading what I posted it might have come across that way. Honestly I just want to learn how all this works and improve what I already have. I am not a bit afraid to try anything, and not one that would not ask questions. I ask a ton of questions, and then read all the answers, and then go about it, and see what works for me.

I thank everyone here for all the help.

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Yes. That is what is done. This is what my Slicer Start GCode is:

G1 Z15 F2000 ; lift nozzle
    G28
    G29 v4 n3; Do bed leveling probe
    G1 Z15 F2000 ; lift nozzle
    Ok perfect! I guess this automatically runs when the printer is ready to start reading the gcode after it's heated up. That makes things easier, I thought I was going to have get my stop watch out and put time delays for how long it takes for the bed and nozzle to heat up in the startup gcode or some silliness. Makes sense!

I haven't looked at it in too much detail... But I think Slicer automatically heats up the bed and then starts the nozzle heating. I could be wrong on this because I haven't spent the time to dig in, but I think it then pastes your Start GCode into the file. After your Start GCode it issues the command to wait for the nozzle to be at temperature. So it isn't like my GCode was doing everything I said it was doing. It just works out that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12