Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

NinjaFlex Introduces New Flexible Metallic Silver and Gold Filaments

NinjaFlex has just announced that they have released a new silver metallic color to their line of flexible filaments. Next month, they will add a metallic gold color as well. In addition to all of this, they have also just launch a new website where visitors can learn more about NinjaFlex as well as take part in the community of designers and 3D printer enthusiasts. Read more about this at: http://3dprint.com/14213/ninjaflex-website-filament/

New Silver Filament:

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    If only they'd introduce ninjaflex-lite.
    A little stiffer and it'd work in most machines and be just as amazing. At the moment I'm limited to adding little bits to things with a 3d pen.
    It's amazing stuff, but - you know, one that worked without having to rebuild your printer's extruder might sell a helluva lot more filament.

Technologist
    Add bshadown on Thingiverse
    Meabe an extra atrachment that push a little bit this type of silicone type filaments perhaps?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    I know what I need for my printer, just haven't found the right extruder files yet - but surely some very minor tweaking of the ninjaflex formula would produce a filament stiff enough to work on any machine but still stretchy, strong and flexible.