Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

The DreamVendor - 3D Printing Vending Machine

This may seem like a crazy idea at first, but then you may realize that it really could work. A company called The 3D Box plans on beginning to mass produce large 3D printing vending machines that could be placed in stores, malls, etc. The Dream Vendor will begin being produced next year. Do you guys think something like this could work in malls in your area? Would there be an interest? Read more at: http://3dprint.com/4621/dream-vendor-3…rinting-kiosks/

Student
    Sounds promising, isn't it? 3D printing machine?Hmmm...why not?!

Use in high school classroom

How can I get some of these? I would like to start with putting on in my classroom in a year or two. What is the website selling these or distributing them?

Thanks,

-Timothy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    This may seem like a crazy idea at first, but then you may realize that it really could work. A company called The 3D Box plans on beginning to mass produce large 3D printing vending machines that could be placed in stores, malls, etc. The Dream Vendor will begin being produced next year. Do you guys think something like this could work in malls in your area? Would there be an interest? Read more at: http://3dprint.com/4621/dream-vendor-3…rinting-kiosks/

Engineer-in-Training
    I work for a manufacturer of vending machines and you would be surprised at what people vend....