Close

ReplicatorG and creator pro help pleaassseee

Hi all just upgraded from the finder to the creator pro anyways on unboxing the machine have found the sd card is empty and the sd card reader is not working anyways I’ve managed to download ReplicatorG and installed the usb driver , now I’ve go4t the iMac talking to the creator pro but when I go to say print an example it doesn’t load anything am I doing something wrong I’m trying to print via usb cable rather than sd as it’s busted
    please anyone ??

Technician
    Hi,

I no longer use RepG but when I did, I found if you didn't select the correct version of firmware when saving your print file, the machine wouldn't recognise it existed, could physically see the file on card when in computer but machine couldn't, same when connected via cable.

Down the bottom when it says export file, you will have an option before firmware version ? or after firmware version ? ( cant recall exact numbers ), try changing the firmware before or after version and see if that helps.

Cheers

hi Lycan
    Thanks for the reply I used the driver replicator dual can’t see any firmware choice and then used USB modem driver I’ve got the iMac and the creator pro talking Ie nozzle and bed etc but for the life of me when I try and load an example it just says loading application but nothing on the build screen any ideas ??
    cheers

Technician
    Had a look and when exporting file have a choice of either earlier than V7 or later then V7, both formats show up as saved but only one could either my creator X or Creator Pro read.

As I said , haven't used RepG ever since I got Simplify3D

Thanks for the info