Close

ExtruderBot - Why haven't I heard of this?

Is the ExtruderBot something that is new? saw this video on youtube this morning (see below at around 44:00). However, I did a good search and I had a really hard time finding anything out about them on google. Has anyone tried it out, or maybe it isn't available yet? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Compro01; 05-06-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: fix video embed

Staff Engineer
    Perhaps it would epl to use the link instead of trying to imbed the youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/embed/GlCYq3HZ2Zg
    I've not heard ot this either, and it looked like it wasn't getting very good results (from what I could tell... They need to print up a camera stabilizer if they want to seriously do these video reviews).

Quote Originally Posted by The_Critter View Post
    Is the ExtruderBot something that is new? saw this video on youtube this morning (see below at around 44:00). However, I did a good search and I had a really hard time finding anything out about them on google. Has anyone tried it out, or maybe it isn't available yet? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

wow, thank you for sharing this. i have been researching all the extruders and was actually looking at this one. i hope he designs one.

Meh wasnt this a pretty expensive extruder like 500 dollars atleast?
    Thats dissapointing, when i saw it on kickstarter i thought it wouldnt be that bad.

Try Extrusionbot.com instead