Close

Guys, I need your help!

Hi guys, I'm Hubert. Here I have a survey about a new 3d printer about to come out that I want you guys do me a favor to fill.
    It will only take you 3~5 mins.
    I really need you guys on this, because I think you really know what's necessary and important for making a truly useful 3d printer, and you know who need it and where I can get more professional advice, which is of great importance to me.

The survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GDR6YQK

Once it's finished, I'll reveal the answer. Those who fill it have the chance to become our super backer to get 40% discount for buying the printer.
    And if you guys are interested in it, you are welcome to give your suggestions, and maybe we can talk about it later.

Thanks and have a good day.
    Last edited by PROTONIUM3D; 08-22-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Poor survey. I make production parts on my printer. You should add the ability to select multiple markets.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Well it looks like a fairly straightforward delta. But ridiculously expensive.
    Also, you really need to sort that dangling cable out. The way that hangs down it will catch on any large prints. Not good.