Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Engineer-in-Training
    Harpo99999, correct me if I am mistaken, but there is only one beta tier that all betas paid for. There are shipping tiers, as we have seen in the update on Feb 5. The ones pictured here are going out to the first tier to make sure the kit is solid, and to make corrections. First tiers may get a printer that is highly unstable, only to see the second and third tiers get a great printer. If you haven't been notified, you are probably going to get the superior second or third tier printer.

Quote Originally Posted by sthgrau View Post
    One reason to ask here is to not burden the team with extra questions which others, not currently busy, may also know the answer to. I had asked this to the team a while back and was given a vague answer whose informational content is contained in my comment.
    Thanks.
    I didn't mean to discourage open discussion. I think it's always a good idea to ask. However, I really think that no one can help you with money stuff but the peachy team. If something with your backer amount is messed up, and it isn't fixed by the peachy team, we all want to hear about it. I don't think that is the case here though.

Now that I reread your comment, I see that you have asked about an allowance in a store for betas. Unless I read that wrong? I really have no idea, you may know more than the rest of us.

The picture from this update with peachy printers in bags is very exciting.
    Last edited by Anuvin; 03-25-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuvin View Post
    Now that I reread your comment, I see that you have asked about an allowance in a store for betas. Unless I read that wrong? I really have no idea, you may know more than the rest of us.
    Yes, my question is about credit in the store for beta participants..
    I might as well include what I had gotten previously by the team:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnovated Design via email
    Our plan is to send some resin with the beta test kits, and then set up a "store" and give the beta testers credit in the "store" they can then use to buy more resin, extra parts, add ons, etc.
    Thanks for your replies

Engineer-in-Training
    Oh, now I see! This makes your question make so much more sense to me. This is really cool!

Student
    Hello

Where can I find my "viable" option for these Forum (Beta Indigogo) ?

It's not open yet.

The beta have been divised. On the BackerKit, you were able to opt-in the first wave or wait later.

Engineer-in-Training
    Olaf, welcome to the forum. Once the beta forum is announced publicly, you will be given a login and all that good stuff. In the mean time, this forum is a great place to ask questions and get info about the peachy printer.

Any word on the ship date for first round betas?

Very very soon, on the last update, they were packaging ! Expect some news soon if you opt-in the first round... even then, the others beta round should be very soon too !

THEY'VE SHIPPED!!!! Ridiculously excited to see them in action!

Staff Engineer
    They shipped just early enough that people can believe that it wasn't an April Fools' joke. Good move.

I'm hoping to see unboxing (unbagging?) vids by Thursday, early reviews by Friday. And first beta user prints... Hopefully soon after.
    Patience on that last part, I imagine there will be an unavoidable learning curve with these printers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12