Close

3D Printed Robot Strikes Gong at Amsterdam Stock Exchange

On April 21, the day began like any other at the Amsterdam Stock Exchange, as a gong was struck to mark the start of trading. There was only one difference - the gong was struck by a 3D printed robot that had been designed and built by a group of students from the intermediate vocational education school Nova College. Sponsored by RS Components and 3D Makers Zone, the students designed, 3D printed and assembled the robot in two months and for only about €1,000 - succeeding in their project, which aimed to demonstrate how young people and technology can disrupt traditional corporations. Read more at 3DPrint.com: https://3dprint.com/130997/robot-amsterdam-stock/

Senior Engineer
    Every time i follow one of those links to 3dprint.com I get a blue screen with a red X in the middle of it. If you're trying to say something then it aint working.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    Every time i follow one of those links to 3dprint.com I get a blue screen with a red X in the middle of it. If you're trying to say something then it aint working.
    Works fine for me on Firefox, IE, and Chrome. Maybe your internet tubes are clogged up.