Close



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11
    Staff Engineer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Wow.. I would have given up now to be honest, what have you guys been waiting now, 2 years?
    I think that a lot of people have sort of given up, but not in a loud and angry way. Because in the grand scheme of things $99 one time years ago isn't worth a rise in blood pressure.
    Also, the regular development updates did help.

    As for the current shipping woes, I'm not that surprised that Customs Agencies might be a bit unreasonable over boxes of seemingly random wires and lasers.

  2. #12
    Super Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    1,826
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
    I think that a lot of people have sort of given up, but not in a loud and angry way. Because in the grand scheme of things $99 one time years ago isn't worth a rise in blood pressure.
    Also, the regular development updates did help.

    As for the current shipping woes, I'm not that surprised that Customs Agencies might be a bit unreasonable over boxes of seemingly random wires and lasers.
    Of course, for the price I guess you can't really get loud and angry, but I would imagine there are those that are very very eager to get it and constant disappointment of pushback dates would make me a little sad to say the least.
    I don't know what other countries are like, but yeah I find when I order a printer in parts it does take considerable longer than a printer that is pre-built.. I'd hate to think what a reprap kit looks like under an x-ray!!
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

  3. #13
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    nsw australia
    Posts
    81
    I have just FINALLY received the v1 kit

  4. #14
    Cool, any pics, first impressions?

  5. #15
    @rylangrayston not a complaint, but any updates on the certifications?
    Last edited by oninoshiko; 03-27-2016 at 11:33 AM.

  6. #16
    Any update? Been a month since the last update I've seen.

  7. #17
    Peachy Printer Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    310
    Big update on the way, This one is taking a while to make, were still plugging away at it.

  8. #18
    Yay! Let's have it then! :P

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Big update on the way, This one is taking a while to make, were still plugging away at it.


    I've got a model in OpenSCAD that's getting near ready to be printed!
    Last edited by oninoshiko; 04-11-2016 at 04:31 PM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by oninoshiko View Post


    I've got a model in OpenSCAD that's getting near ready to be printed!
    I have several models I'd like to try with a peachy that printed 'ok' on a standard filament printer but should be much better on a peachy!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •