Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Rostock Max V2
01-23-2016, 07:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
Rostock Max V2
I'm selling a fully assembled and functioning Rostock Max V2, and a ton of filament (I think it's all PLA or ABS). It's only been run for maybe 20 hours.
I'm located in central NJ and I'd really prefer to sell it locally (i.e. about 100 miles from Princeton, NJ), but I can figure out how to ship it if you're willing to pay for it. See pictures below.
Additionally, I'll include three months of phone/Skype or in person support (depending on how far away you are) to make sure it's running to your satisfaction.
It's only been in that basement for a couple weeks, but I just put in a bunch of CNC equipment and I just don't use it anymore, so I figure it should have a better home.
Please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell/email.
01-30-2016, 10:13 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
Hey all, just a note:
I'm looking for $1,000 shipped for everything, however the printer is now up on Ebay so feel free to bid on it there. The filament I have is:
4x Inventables 1kg - gold ABS, neon orange PLA, and pink PLA(x2)
Push Plastic 1kg ylue PLA
Prototype Supply yellow ABS
4 unbranded 1 kg - black PLA, white PLA, natural PLA, and red PLA
More than happy to sell the filament alone, $33 shipped for 2 rolls (in the US), or $10/roll for local pickup.
03-15-2017, 04:59 AM #3
• Redesigned hot-end platform and Delta arms and mounts for worry-free assembly.
• Faster assembly time with a lower overall parts count
• Top-mounted spool holder shortens the length between the EZStruder and spool, minimizing machine footprint.
• New base enclosures protect your electronics from dirt/dust, and give your kit a clean, attractive appearance.
• New top design provides more rigidity for better prints, easier assembly and calibration.
THESE IMPROVEMENTS ARE ADDED TO THE ALREADY IMPRESSIVE LIST OF STANDARD COMPONENTS AND FEATURES:
• Nearly 1300 cubic inches of build volume (10.5+" Diameter by 15+" height)
• Made in the USA - high quality, laser cut, injection molded and CNC machined parts manufactured by SeeMeCNC
• EZ Struder and hot-end set up for 1.75mm filament
• Standard .5mm nozzle - easily changeable to other available sizes
• High-torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
• RAMBo by UltiMachine electronics - the best available 3D printer controller
• Tinker-friendly electronics and hardware - many extra places to add your own mods to both 3d printing chennai surat rajkot india
• Borosilicate glass build plate for safety and precision
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE ASSEMBLY:
- Apx. 20hrs. assembly time (time varies based on skill and any mods made during the assembly)
- Standard Allen wrench set
- Metric Allen Wrench Set
- Needle nose and/or small pliers
- Wire crimping tool or solder and soldering iron
- Standard and Phillips Screwdrivers
- High Temp RTV silicone (SeeMeCNC recommends Ultra Copper) for hotend assembly
- A roll of Kapton tape for hotend insulation (Handy for any future maintenance too)
- ABS filament for printing fan shrouds and calibration prints