Close

3D Systems' Fabricate App

As 3D printing in fashion design goes from runway to realistic, the team at 3D Systems is here to help you start out smaller with your own creations right off your own desktop Cube 3D printer. Today they have released their new Fabricate application, which uses .textile files to create clothes, embellishments, and accessories all out of fabric and ready to wear. Available now through their site at Cubify.com, the Fabricate platform has four pretty simple steps and an easy-to-follow tutorial that goes from choosing a pattern to wearing the creation. Including a Cube 3D printer, the Fabricate Starter Pack is available now for $1,199; without the printer, a Design Pack is $149. Check out more details at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/94618/3ds-cubify-fabricate/

Below is a look at some of the designs available:

This is a beautiful 3D printing in fashion design. I am designing dresses for my fashion show you can check here. For this I want to buy this 3D printing design. As this is fabricate starter pack is in $1,199, I want buy this. So can you please tell me How can I buy this. I want this as early as possible to design my dresses.