Close

Thread: BowlerStudio

BowlerStudio

The ongoing convergence between 3D printing and robotics technologies is proving ever more exciting. MA-based Neuron Robotics is now developing a new platform to streamline the process, recently unveiling their BowlerStudio robot development application, which combines scripting and device management. BowlerStudio software allows users to quickly and efficiently design movable robots that will generate 3D printable STL files. The software is user-friendly and quick to learn. Check out more details about the platform at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/88692/bowlerstudio-3d-print-robot/

Hello, I am the lead developer of BowlerStudio, I can answer any questions you have!

Student
    Greetings! My name is Marcus Menghini, I am the Team Leader of Team Formicarum in the NASA Sample Return Robot Challenge as part of their Centennial Challenge program. I work with Kevin and the others at Neuron Robotics, and our rover heavily utilizes the BowlerStudio platform to operate. I can answer some questions about using it from a project standpoint.