Close

New PRINTinZ Printer Plates are Here

It came on the market as the Ninja Printer Plate, and it's now known as the PRINTinZ Printer Plate. It's a 3D printer bed solution which obviates the need placing blue tape, hair spray or ABS slurry solutions on the bed of your 3D printer to allow for correct adhesion. It's also solves the problem of too much adhesion when it comes time to remove the part as it flexes like and ice cube tray to pop parts off the surface cleanly and quickly. You can read the whole story here: http://3dprint.com/43941/printinz-printer-plate/

Let us know if you have ever used one of these printer plates on your 3d printer. How did it work? Below is a picture of the new plate:

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    looks neat.
    Be interesting to see some real world reviews.

So if they want to sedn me a sample - I'll happily review it :-)

(it's worth a try, lol)

Engineer
    if that is the ninja plate its already been on the market for about a year now.

Well, the PRINTinZ board came in and it was exact on the size as requested. It replaces my glass bed with buildtak for sure..

I did my first print on it and I am over the moon of this board.. Why didn't we have this a long time ago..
    Printed me a small piece with sharp corders (double calibration piece) but it stuck.. After taking out the board, I tried to pull the part of with my fingers but no way it came of..
    But with the slightest bend you could hear it crack of .. Came of perfectly clean and with a shiny bottom side!!

here it is installed .. Clipped to the hotbed

For me it is sure.. No more messing around with Blue tape, Kapton, Gluestick or any juice :-) and no more BuildTak, this was starting to wear out and loosing grip on sharp corners..
    So if you are looking for an alternative, this is one to, at least, consider.. (shameless plug http://printinz.com/)

For the vertex I have them cut a plate with size 214 x 238 .. as this is not a standard size they have the will send you a paypal payment request..
    excluding shipping it costs me $57 (+$20 for outside US) but in my opinion it is money well spent!!