Close

Page 366 of 411 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    They have lost my business. Several emails over the last month and not a word from them. I can get the filament to work but it is the fact they are not even responding that I don't like.
    I am not demanding new filament or anything just telling them what I have received but nothing.
    One thing is that the rolls were in bags but obviously not vacuum sealed.

Super Moderator
    I am, running Hatchbox blue PLA, love this blue!
    These things are a challenge with PLA.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    I like MeltInk PLA/PHA, I had to dial it in though first. Needs to be a bit hotter than normal PLA.
    ABS I have had great results with SoulTech, it is great and tough. Simple to use.
    PeTG eSun is the best so far.

Did you mean solutech ABS?

Yes, SoulTech ABS is nice indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Did you mean solutech ABS?

Super Moderator
    Where do you get it? I find people talking about it but no listing anywhere.

Super Moderator
    I have an idea for feeding ABS or other filament that needs the enclosed chamber. See the pic.

The yellow part is attached to the top of the plexiglass cover and a feed hose then runs from the spool on the back or wherever to the top of the cover. The filament then runs free from the top of the cover inside to the extruder. This way the hoses do not bump and grind on the cover back opening.

Thoughts?!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    I have an idea for feeding ABS or other filament that needs the enclosed chamber. See the pic.

The yellow part is attached to the top of the plexiglass cover and a feed hose then runs from the spool on the back or wherever to the top of the cover. The filament then runs free from the top of the cover inside to the extruder. This way the hoses do not bump and grind on the cover back opening.

Thoughts?!!
    That feed thru looks familiar (smile). First reaction is 'That would be neat.' Concerns are: Wouldn't that put a great deal of flexure stress on the filament? It doesn't seem like there would be enough room in the remaining space for the filament to move over the entire range of extruder head motion.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    That feed thru looks familiar (smile). First reaction is 'That would be neat.' Concerns are: Wouldn't that put a great deal of flexure stress on the filament? It doesn't seem like there would be enough room in the remaining space for the filament to move over the entire range of extruder head motion.
    You have about 6 inches straight down from the top the plexiglass the top of the extruder.

Engineer
    You have about 6 inches straight down from the top the plexiglass the top of the extruder.
    To me, that does not seem like enough to accommodate the amount of movement required.

Crap I just realized my tablet was Autocorrecting to Soultech.
    Sorry.
    It is Solutech I get it in Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Where do you get it? I find people talking about it but no listing anywhere.

Page 366 of 411 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast