Close

Looking for Makerware 2.2.2.89

Hi everyone,

For an art project I'm looking for Makerware 2.2.2.89 (for windows)... it has the behaviour I need. I can no longer find a copy anywhere on-line. A slightly older version may work as well. Do you still have the installer or know of a place where I can download it?

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the link. But I really am looking for that specific version. Definitely not a newer one... maybe an older one could work.

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by macouno View Post
    Thanks for the link. But I really am looking for that specific version. Definitely not a newer one... maybe an older one could work.
    I was looking for a copy of that the other day as well (to try out on a project I was working on that utilized windows xp) and finally after a lot of work found a copy.

I am at work currently but once I get home I'll upload a link. It's on my computer at home.

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Here you go. I couldn't find the original link that I used. So I put it online.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...92050520885998