Close

My second 3d printer... Quality a must!!!

Good evening guys and gals... So I currently have a rostock max v2, which i love... its been hard to tune, but its pretty solid now.
    So I find out soon whether I am going to be awarded a relatively large job (considering the usual small jobs you run in to on 3dhubs etc).
    It will pay enough to buy a decent 2nd printer. Not great, but decent.

So , if I was dead set on quality prints, speed is not the object where would i go?

I would like it to be a a direct feed system (vs the rostock bowden tube etc) because i want to print flexible filaments, copper etc better (i can now, but its tough).

I am looking in the $1000 - $1500 range... and it must have a build area of at least 8" x 5" by only a couple tall.

WOuld love to start a discussion, I humbly request your help.
    thank you

Engineer
    I don't know any printer that will satisfy you for the budget proposed.
    You are looking for DLP or SLA, but goes into the skyrocket.

Well, i dont mean i need like 30k quality, but i dont want something that wont produce accurate prints, with a minor amount of tuning.. Hence me not wanting to build another rostock.. Its a great printer, but its a LONG build
    i was thinking maybe the Flashforge 3d creator pro... very solid reviews... and its in the right range.
    I just know every week there is a new printer launched so IM sure im missing something.

These parts just need to be abs, pla... the other filaments are just a bonus.

thanks

Technologist
    The Flashforge pro is a good 3d printer if you need one feel free to contact us.

so i did pick up a FF creator pro, and i have to say from the ease of set up, to my firmware upgrade, to my first test print my experience with the FF creator pro has been fantastic. As of 4 hours in to owning it, i could NOT be happier