Close

Flashforge Finder & DLP Explorer 3D printers Unveiled

Flashforge is following up their huge year in 2014 with an already very eventful plan for 2015. At CES last week, the company unveiled three new pieces of impressive equipment, comprising two new 3D printers and one new 3D scanner. The Flashforge Finder is an FFF 3D printer geared toward kids, and is expected to be released around May. The "industrial-level desktop 3D printer" is next on their list of introductions, as Flashforge prepares to release the SLA-based DLP Explorer around April. In addition to these 3D printers, the BSERVER scanner is capable of fast, accurate scanning times; no release date has been announced yet, though we expect to see this roll out this year. Check out details on these three new machines, as well as some specs for each, in the full article: http://3dprint.com/36508/flashforge-...-dlp-explorer/

Below is a photo of the Flashforge Finder and DLP Explorer:

Engineer
    Wonder how much they will be charging for that DLP printer.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Don't quote me on this but I thought I head the guy at the booth say the Finder would be around $500-$600.
    Eddie

Given their previous price points I'd bet it starts around 1500-2k.

3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways
    I tried Finder and it is very solid and prints are amazing. Even if the minnus is the heated bed.
    If they keep the same quality for DLP Explorer it would be a good competitor for Form1+.
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    I'm waiting to see the new Guider. I know the first one was pretty much junk so I'm interested in seeing how they made that turd shine..

Hi Folks,

If you wish to see a review at the Finder and a first experience of the printer and it's quality, you can check out this video. It also includes a bunch of beauty-shoots for all the details

Here's an example of a print:
    Finder2 (1).jpg