Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Student
    Yay! I won a thing! Good timing. I should be getting my Zeni Kinetic soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
    Thank you to the sponsors!

If there are any unclaimed prizes I would be more than happy to take them
    I'll gladly split them with ya

Technologist
    Add bshadown on Thingiverse
    I WON!!!!!! I never won a sh*t thanks a lot now i can do dual printing and print like crazy! ha hahahah , and curios advark yea the friegue is a nice option for a "cool" print, lol

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by bshadown View Post
    I WON!!!!!! I never won a sh*t thanks a lot now i can do dual printing and print like crazy! ha hahahah , and curios advark yea the friegue is a nice option for a "cool" print, lol
    Lucky you! I'm still trying to raise the cash to buy my first (personal) printer! I'm sick and tired of having to share our university's Replicator... BTW I won a Matterhackers coupon, and the shipping alone is a third of it! Hahahahaha!

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    yeah I'd have hated to win 2 printers - not !
    lmao.
    I did check and only won the one printer, oh well, maybe multiple prizes next year ;-) (like i care lol)

Geoff won a 3d pen. Now that's really interesting, be good to see what someone with artistic ability can do with one.
    I am actually pretty amazed, I don't think ever won anything in any competition I have ever entered in my life.. it's going to be fun playing with that for sure... and have plenty of filament to throw through it, just hope it's 1.75

lol.. but you, mate.. well done!! have fun with your new printer

Originally Posted by GameProps
    I've sent my PM, seems strange though that some people won more than 1 item. Maybe a little unfair to the rest of the people that entered.
    I know that I entered as many of the threads that I could, and there was literally pages of offers.. in fact this is probably the most stupendous massive giveaway that I have ever seen on any forum, ever... Sure a couple of people were lucky and won twice, but considering how many actual prizes there were, it's understandable. It wasn't a matter of who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... there was what looked like hundreds of different companies offering things, so in away you have to look at the people who one more than one prize as simply winning them from different companies I guess.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Senior Engineer
    Even I won and as far as I know I didn't enter.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    you entered just by posting on the forum.
    Probably the easiest competition to enter ever as well !

Been looking at the knp machine. Can't find much in the way of detailed specs, but looking at the videos looks like a 7mm build plate not standard 3mm. So thinking maybe it's more a creator pro spec than the standard creator clone I already have.
    Certainly looks shiny and I'd like a machine I could dedicate to dual printing.
    Have to wait and see if it turns up :-)

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    That's certainly not good I'll contact them and see what happens.
    Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydave View Post
    Okay, so I won a gift card to the site http://www.3dthermoplastics.com. But when I went to check what it was, I got this:

Did I get a gift card to a company no longer in business?

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Oh boy, it looks like their email bounced back. Hopefully its just temporary.....

Technologist
    Add bshadown on Thingiverse
    Probably is a problem with the server company it happends all the time, if not is their reputation at stake, just my 2 cents. cheers

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast