Close

Where are UKs cheapest 3D printing services is 130x165x110mm beyond quote worthy ?

Hi,

I am after the cheapest way of printing large items, (example see below) but there again aren't we all. DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO START ?

Also the cheapest way of printing fine detail, 8 micron or whatever the 3D world has reached that sees no layers visible. I established that 16 was now of use to me.

When I get excited over the prospect of printing something, thats 425107 cu mm 0.42 litres in size (volume), overall dims 130mm tall (z), 165 wide (y), 110 deep (x)

it can be positioned anyway one deems fit.

then get told its too expensive to even quote for, seems 3D printing hasnt much use.

Looking for a UK source of affordable 3D printing.

I also was looking for the cheapest way of printing something the size of a car tyre, thin walled, to act as a mould casing. dont need 16microns for this, something maybe 25 microns , I am not sure how crude it gets beyond that and what time would be needed to smooth it out.

Merlin

Hi Merlin!

I know this is too late but I know a good 3D printing services in London. If you are near there, you can check out Microworkshops. They can print exactly what you need base on your requirements. Just so you know, because of them, I have been into 3D printing.

By the way, they can also be found online at Microworkshops.co.uk.

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    Hi Merlin!

We are not a UK based printing service but our rates are affordable because of our crowdsourced platform. If you already have the model on hand, simply upload your 3d model on our website and have it printed. If you don't have a 3d model yet, you can post your concept and the requirements you specified for your model and hire a 3d designer to do the designing for you and have it printed on our website. You can have a quick tour on our website to determine if we will be able to help you.