Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    Can somone give me some light here . my printer was printer almos perfect since day 1 . and now im having inconsistency and this "weavy" efect in all of my prints . i have check the belts tension and posible loose parts but everything seems to be tight . also i have notice that i have a woobly threader rod but that has been like that since day one .

any help will be appreciate it

Machine: Makerfarm Prusa i3v 12"
    Filament: Makergeeks Orange 3mm ABS
    Hot end: Hexagon 3mm, .4mm nozzle
    Heat settings: Bed 100c, Hotend 230c
    Slicer: Sil3r Stock Maker Farm Settings at 230 C

Attached Images Attached Images

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by pichuete View Post
    Can somone give me some light here . my printer was printer almos perfect since day 1 . and now im having inconsistency and this "weavy" efect in all of my prints .
    I would say if everything is tight, (grub screws on gt pulleys, mounting screws on the motors, belts, essentric spacers, x carriage to nozzle bolts, glass to bed), it's definitely possible that over time you have reached a part of filament in your spool that has different dimensions than the first part of your spool which you calibrated to or were happy with without needing a calibration. I could see where a slight over extrusion could cause this effect in your prints. I would recommend trying a calibration (number 2 from the sticky) and see if that helps at all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12