I have a One Up with heated bed. Just got the printer and finished building it today.

How do I set the Home on this printer? I removed the G28 code and put in G92 X0 Y0 Z0. This and a few other changes let me print from where the hot ind is placed with a temp +5 lift then -5 drop to start printing. But I want to know how to properly setup the Home feature when using Repetier so I can let the printer start from home then begin to print.

Extrusion Issue. I cannot seem to get the tension right on the extruder tensioner to get the filament to extrude. I tried first with the filament included with the printer, and also with a spool of Sainsmart black ABS. The filament will feed at first then once it gets into the hot end, it gives a chipping sound from both the stepper gear not turning (its tight and on the flat for the set screw) or it just grinds at the filament and doesnt feed.

I have not hooked in the wires for the heated bed yet, and neither the starter PLA or the ABS is sticking to the basalt build platform, so I guess for now some painters tape is in order. But with the extruder only squeezing out small amounts and almost none when at speed, I cannot print anything.

My Internet here sucks so I cannot get online for more than a minute at best of slow speeds. In fact it dropped on me 3 times while writing this topic. How do I fix my extrusion issues and how do I set the Home on my printer.