Close

Technologist

How To Make Money With 3D Printing (FREE book on Amazon)

The free promotion for my book on How To Make Money With 3D Printing just started today on Amazon. If you or anyone you know is interested in 3D printing this is a great way to learn how to utilize this emerging technology. As an engineer, I've put hundreds of hours into researching and writing this book. The 3DPrintBoard community has helped tremendously with learning and my goal is to have every reader leave with at least something new learned about 3D printing. It is only going to be free on the Amazon store until Jan. 3rd, so I would encourage you guys to check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Money...ds=jeffrey+ito

Also, any feedback is wholeheartedly welcome as I am sure I have missed many things (it's impossible to cover everything in the world of DIY), so I am always looking to improve.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by squadus; 12-30-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Better wording

How can I get a copy if I don't have a kindle? I've got an iPad.

Old Man Emu

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
    How can I get a copy if I don't have a kindle? I've got an iPad.

Old Man Emu
    There is a Kindle app on both PC and Mac which you can use to download Books and read on your computer. Also, the iPhone, iPad and many android devices have Kindle apps as well (albeit they aren't as full-featured as actually having a Kindle).

Engineer
    No luck for me, I don't own any smartphone or device nor ever dealt with amazon.

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by richardphat View Post
    No luck for me, I don't own any smartphone or device nor ever dealt with amazon.
    As mentioned above, you can use a computer to read the kindle books. I assume you're using some form of computer, not having smoke signals interpreted?

Amazon is worth having an account on, as they do have a lot of free books available. Lots of out of copyright classics are available for free, along with numerous authors who give away the first novel in a series, just to get you hooked on the storyline (some are shortened prequels, but a lot are the full novel).

Technologist
    Add truly_bent on Shapeways
    Rats! Just missed the free promo. It sounds good though - i'll probably by a copy. I have a Kobo, not a Kindle, but apparently there is a Kindle DRM removal tool that allows the formatting to be changed. Don't ask what DRM means - i didn't look it up.

3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways
    It covers many subjects.
    I tried to download the free sample from the computer, but I have to install first the application for iPad.

Good luck!!
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Hi - have you still got free copies of this?

Best,

Oli

Sadly, I wasn't able to get a free copy of this. Reading the reviews, it seems like a great book. Hopefully, I can buy a copy instead.

Technologist
    If you have a Kindle, Kindle app on your PC/Mac or an iPad with the Kindle app, I can still gift you a copy of the book even though the free promotion is over. Send me a PM and I can definitely see what I can do and help you out.

I am also creating a paperback version for those who prefer a physical format.