Does anyone have a Z18? Are you getting good prints out of it?

I want to start by saying I HATE this printer. I cannot get 2 consecutive good prints from it.

Problems...
  • Unpacking: When I received it the build/shipping quality was not good. The bridge connector between the 2 control boards was dislodged. I had to dig through the chassis to find it and reattach. Also, the switch that registers the door closed was damaged. I had to remove the entire front to replace the metal lever on the switch.
  • Homing: Out of the box I could not get it to home correctly. After several emails to support the solution was remove the bellows. It was preventing the extrude head from hitting the lug off the back. This solved the homing problem (mostly) but created the next.
  • Heated build chamber: It seems like a really great evolution of the technology, but it does not work. First, I had to remove the bellows just to get it to work. Now even if I cover up all the vents, I cannot get it to 80C.
  • Filament storage: The swing out tray is cosmetically nice, but in reality it is CRAP. I get jams all the time. I had to reseat the bearing just to keep it from jamming when I open it.
  • Camera: I know it is meaningless, but it does not work. Even if it did, the angle will not show you the printing, it will only show the final product.
  • Changing settings: To change any setting yo have to edit the file in a text editor. I cannot believe they cannot get a GUI do do this.

The good part:
It is not mine. It was bought for the school I support. If I spent the money on this I would be even more pissed...

If anyone is having a good experience with this printer please let me know. I would love to pick your brain about getting a good print out it.