Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just an update, my niece and nephew live with us. I suggested that my nephew, who is 11 right now, learn CAD since he want's to be an engineer of some type when he grows up. He took me up on the advice and has been using Tinkercad. He LOVES it! I'm so glad to see him working on something like that rather than wasting time on video games or something else. His school also has some type of CAD and 3d printing program they are setting up. He brought home a paper the other day that I had to sign to allow him to join the after school program that teaches them how to use 3d printers and more. Pretty excited to see this all happening!

Technician
    @dirtyknightsdolls, I totally agree with you...It teaches them to think 3d, to be creative, see what they can do and expands their world.

There are so many reasons to use 3D printing, a hospital could make a model of a patients heart so they can look at details without opening them up unless they need to to operate, manufacturers can make prototypes of parts and products and see a 3D model instead of 2D blueprints, the possibilities are endless, imagine if someone who collected a certain series of figures or played those table D&D games they could draw and create there own characters and buildings then print them and Paint them, the number of unique (you can't buy in the shops) models and figurines would be massive.

Nice article shared. 3D printing has great impact over civil engineering. The year 2017 witnessed a surge in the demand for 3D Printingacross various domains. In 2018, this revolution has reachedconstruction and civil engineering industry in a big way. 3D printingcan turn engineering designs into scale models or even realcomponents required for building construction. This technology,currently in the advanced stage is ready to take on more complexcivil engineering challenges involving full-sized homes and bridges.Scientists are contemplating the use of 3D printing for assistinghumanity's efforts to colonize Mars. Without doubt, this is one ofthe most exciting upcoming trends in civil engineering.

Civil Design Course in India

Because science and education always keep pace with each other. 3D printing makes easier to study something, like skeletons or organs or making different architectures models.

I think that 3d education is a new step in education

at some school i support use 3d printers in learning and thats very cool and i thing every school needs one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12