Close

Student

Smile Flashforge Dreamer language setting

Hello everyone,

After replacement of a Rev A to Rev H Flashforge Dreamer motherboard the Dreamer is showing chinese language every time I turn the Dreamer on/off
    I can switch to another language but when I shut and turn the Dreamer on it shows again the chinese language.It looks like the machine is doing a factory reset every time when I restart the Dreamer.
    I noticed there was a little battery on the Rev A motherboard almost the same as on Pc motherboard for holding the BIOS settings.On the Rev H motherboard there is no battery present.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?My chinees is more worse then English...

Thank you in advance,
    Menno

Called flashforge USA with same problem. They had me reformat tf card and sent new data. Once I reinstalled all was fixed. BUT NOW, I get the following error message: something went wrong sending gcode." This occurs when connecting via wifi or USB. Only SD card works. Flashforge is working on this fix but after 4 tries of rewriting the tf card.....problem is still there. If everything else works fine, you might consider learning Chinese.

Student
    Thank you for your answer.Can you sent me these files?In what format do I reformat the flashcard?

gcode sending fix

Any format will do...just wipe it clean. It will be two folders called user and sys. Sys will have 5 files. Both folders have to be on the tf card. That was my problem. When I cut and pasted folders, only the sys (with 5 files) went to the tf card. That was enough to stop the gcode from transferring from computer to printer. To fix the problem, I created a user folder and slide that in the tf card as well as the sys. After 4 days of working on this and Raymond's help at Flashforge, we were able to solve a challenging problem. Raymond told me 99% of the time, the problem is the data on the tf card....and he was right!
    Last edited by tutor4uLLC; 10-02-2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: mistake

Student
    Yes I copy the 2 folders and installed the newest firmware.Now it is back to English language.I want to thank you for all your help.