Close

Iranian Artist Speaks Out Against Iranian Government Via Her 3D Print Works

By 3D printing her odd juxtapositions of objects and animals, Moreshin Allahyari says she wants to resist and bring awareness to the conditions in Iran where the powers that be are intent on threatening, discouraging and actively working against dissent, and even the ownership of certain items. The artist says that in Iran, forbidden objects are evocative of lives lived under oppressions and dictatorship, and she calls her Dark Matter project a "documentation of a history full of red lines drawn in the most private aspect of one’s life." Read more about Allahyari's 3D printed protest art here: http://3dprint.com/29765/morehshin-a...ri-darkmatter/

What are your thoughts on Allahyari's 3D printed works of art, and her use of it to express her displeasure with the Iranian Government's ways? Below is a photo of Allahyari's Gun Pig 3D printed statue:

Add bford903 on Facebook
    I wont comment on what the Iranian government should or shouldn't do (not touching that one) but I applaud her for using her artwork to bring attention to the issues she's passionate about.

I want one of those Homer Simpson Buddhas.